Wisky Business - is available throughout the year on beautiful and picturesque Pittwater. Four hour minimum charter but flexible arrangements can be made to suit your every need. With plenty of space to cater for up to 24 passengers, there’s enough room to swing a cat! Imagine having a few sundowners in a secluded bay near a sandy beach surrounded by bushland and only 25 kilometres from the CBD.
Offshore charters available for whale spotting! Wisky Business is well equipped for up to 8 passengers.
Celebrate special events on Sydney Harbour with a skippered charter on Wisky Business for New Years Eve and Boxing Day. Special rates apply.
Skippered charter is our preferred option so we provide a skipper and deck hand (who also helps out in the galley) on every occasion. Wisky Business is ideal for:
- Birthday and anniversary celebrations, weddings and pre-wedding functions
- Corporate entertaining, board meetings with a difference and team building
- Multihull training in conjunction with our Seawind Sailing School
- Multihull fleet racing
- The office Christmas party (up to 24 passengers)
- New Years Eve and Boxing Day celebrations on Sydney Harbour
- Just going for a sail or cruise on the beautiful Pittwater
- Whale and dolphin watching
Wisky Business is a luxurious 12.5m sailing catamaran built near Wollongong south of Sydney by Seawind Cats, an Australian owned company with over thirty years experience in designing and building catamarans. Wisky Business, their latest design, was launched and undertook sea trials in August 2011 to be ready for the charter season. The boat is well equipped and features:
- an enormous leather lounge and day bed to cater for 10 or more passengers around a large dining table as well as ample cockpit seating for 8 or more passengers under shelter from the elements
- a huge foredeck area for relaxing and enjoying the scenery whilst cruising up Pittwater or watching the fireworks on Sydney Harbour on New Years Eve
- a well equipped galley for preparing fine cuisine or snacks for your guests
- a cockpit cooler to keep your drinks cold on that lazy summer’s day
- state of the art sailing and navigation equipment including an electric winch for raising the sails. This boat is a pleasure to sail and can be done single handed
- a well equipped tender for those shore excursions
- Maritime Survey for up to 24 passengers in sheltered waters
- Maritime Survey for up to 12 passengers in partly sheltered waters
- Maritime Survey for up to 8 passengers in offshore waters
Wisky Business is located at Royal Prince Alfred yacht Club, Mitala Road Newport some 25 kilometres north of the CBD. Newport is the gateway to the beautiful Pittwater and beyond.
On New Years Eve and Boxing Day, Wisky Business leaves from the Multihull Central Marina located in the Roselle Bay Marina Precinct.
Wisky Business is available for charter on Pittwater, Broken Bay and its tributaries of Cowan Creek. Explore the scenic locations of Coasters Retreat or go on a bushwalk to Barrenjoey Lighthouse whilst dropping an anchor at "Summer Bay".
Wisky Business is also available for special events on Sydney Harbour and includes New Years Eve and Boxing Day celebrations. Catch all the fun at the start of the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race from a stable vantage point or watch the fire works on New Years Eve.
Wisky Business can also sail offshore for whale watching but numbers are limited to 8 passengers. Catch Wisky Business for a ride to Sydney Harbour (weather conditions permitting) and return to Newport by car or bus or simply sail offshore and look for whales.